1. 1st stop Muizenberg
- Depart Cape Town 08h00
- Arrive: 08h45
- Picturesque town with flat white sandy beaches. Lots of historic buildings on the promenade.
2. 2nd stop Kalk Bay
- Arrive Kalk Bay at 09h45
- Coffee Tea break
- The heart of the Indian Ocean fishing community with vibey pubs, cafes and restaurants.
3. 3rd stop Simons Town/Boulders Beach
- Arrive at Boulders Beach 10h45
- Enjoy South Africa’s only naval base and home to the Jackass Penguins.
4. 4th stop Cape Point
- Arrive at Cape Point at 12h00
- Lunch at the Two Oceans restaurant.
- Stroll around the breathtaking walking trails watching the merging of the two oceans and crashing waves on the majestic mountains.
5. 5th stop Kommetjie
- Arrive at Kommetjie at 15h00
- Travel the world famous Chapmans Peak drive.
- Kommetjie is a village with a unique and special blend of beach, mountains, sea, nature and surf.
6. 6th stop Hout Bay
- Arrive Hout Bay 16h00
- The heart of the Atlantic Ocean fishing community. A coastal suburb of Cape Town and home to people from all walks of life.
7. 7th stop Camps Bay
- Arrive 16h30 on Camps just in time to have a sunset cocktail and unwind
- The St Tropez of South Africa – it’s got it all, vibey, spectacular scenery, beautiful people, world class beaches.