1. 1st stop Stellenbosch
- Depart Cape Town 08h00
- Arrive: 08h45
- Stellenbosch is a university town. It’s surrounded by the vineyards of the Cape Winelands and the mountainous nature reserves.
2. 2nd stop Paarl
- Arrive Paarl at 10h00
- Coffee Tea break overlooking the Berg River.
- Stop at various Wine Farms.
- Paarl is the third oldest town and European settlement in South Africa and the largest town in the Cape Winelands.
3. 3rd stop Franschhoek
- Arrive at Franschhoek 12h00
- Stop at various Wine Farms on route. Leisure lunch.
- Nestled between towering mountains lies the magnificent Franschhoek Valley. This is the food and wine heartland of the country, where splendid wines are grown and our top chefs create international cuisine
4. 4th stop Villiersdorp
- Arrive at 14h30
- The town is surrounded by fruit and wine farms and on the banks of the Theewaterskloof Dam on the Worcester Wine and Olive Routes.
5. 5th stop Grabouw / Elgin Valley
- Arrive at Grabouw at 15h30
- Sightseeing in the Elgin Valley. See the home of the world famous Appletiser Drink
- Grabouw lies in this green paradise, sandwiched between the Groenland and Kogelberg Mountains, with enchanting stretches of forest, vineyard and orchard as far as the eye can see.
6. 6th stop Zevenwacht
- Arrive 16h30 at Zevenwacht for sunset cocktail and unwind.
- Leave at leisure for Cape Town.
- Zevenwacht is situated on the beautiful Stellenbosch Wine Route, with panoramic views of Table Mountain, Table Bay and False Bay. Zevenwacht is a modern wine farm with a 300 year history.