1. 1st stop Philadelphia
- Depart Cape Town 08h00
- Arrive: 08h30
- Philadelphia, is a small up and coming rural town in Cape Town. Known for its laid back lifestyle and artistic lifestyle.
2. 2nd stop Farmlands
- On route to Wellington. Stop at leisure.
- Driving through the rural farm areas gives a sense of Cape Town’s contrasting scenery.
3. 3rd stop Wellington
- Arrive at Wellington 10h00
- Tea/Coffee stop.
- Wellington know for it wine farms and strong history.
4. 4th stop Ceres
- Arrive Ceres at 11h00
- Ceres is a high laying area known for snow in winter making it a very picturesque mountain town.
5. 5th stop Tulbagh
- Arrive at Tulbagh at 12h30
- Lunch at Leisure.
- Tulbagh is a beautiful town set in the a valley producing some of the best wines in the country.
6. 6th stop Riebeeck Kasteel
- Arrive at 15h00
- Nestling on the slopes of its own Mountain, the dramatic Kasteelberg, the surrounds are wheat lands, vineyards and olive groves – creating a distinctive touch of the Mediterranean in Africa.
7. 7th stop Malmesbury
- Arrive at 16h00
- At leisure and drive back to Cape Town.
- This town is the heart of the Swartland or the bread basket of the Cape. Surrounded by rolling hills of wheat and mountains.