1. 1st stop Melbosstrand
- Depart Cape Town 08h00
- Arrive: 08h45
- The town and its 7 km stretch of white sand beach is situated on the Atlantic coast with the Blouberg mountain to the east. Home to Africa’s only Nuclear Power Station.
2. 2nd stop Yzerfontein
- Arrive at 10h00
- Tea/Coffee stop.
- Yzerfontein is a small harbour town with about 1200 inhabitants on the west coast of South Africa about 90 km north of Cape Town..
3. 3rd stop Langebaan
- Arrive at 11h00
- Langebaan is refreshing and vital, an azure, blue surprise in the generally arid West Coast scenery of South Africa.
4. 4th stop Saldhana
- Arrive at 12h00
- Saldhana is the west coast only deep water natural harbor and is also a thriving fishing industry.
5. 5th stop Paternoster
- Arrive at 12h30
- Lunch at Leisure.
- Paternoster is a tranquil laidback crayfish capital and is one of the oldest fishing villages on the West Coast of South Africa.
6. 6th stop Hopefield
- Arrive at 14h30
- Hopefield’s claim to fame is that it is the oldest town on the West Coast. Its annual bloom of flowers is spectacular.
7. 7th stop Darling
- Arrive at 15h30
- This town is the flower capital of South Africa. In spring the landscape changes to a kaleidoscope of flower colours.
8. 8th stop Bloubergstrand
- Arrive at 16h30 in time for sundowners and watch the sun set over the Atlantic.
- At leisure and drive back to Cape Town.
- This town has spectaculars views of Table Mountain, Atlantic ocean and is the West Coast mecca of entertainment.