1. 1st stop Caledon
- Depart Cape Town 08h00
- Arrive: 09h30
- Coffee/Tea break
- Caledon is known as the ‘Capital of the Overberg’. Even though to some it is a simply another town along the N2, it does lend itself to some extraordinary history & beautiful countryside.
2. 2nd stop Napier
- Arrive at 11h00
- Napier is a village at the foot of the Soetmuisberg, between Caledon and Bredasdorp. A blend of century-old cottages and modern houses, surrounded by the rolling farmland which typifies the Overberg region.
3. 3rd stop Bredasdorp
- Arrive at 12h00
- Bredasdorp is a town in the Southern Overberg region of the Western Cape, South Africa, and the main economic and service hub.
4. 4th stop L’Agulhas
- Arrive at 12h30
- Lunch at leisure.
- L’Agulhas is a coastal village and holiday resort in the Western Cape province of South Africa. Located just north of Cape Agulhas, the southernmost tip of the African mainland, it is the southernmost settlement in Africa.
5. 5th stop Hermanus
- Arrive at 15h00
- Drinks break before leaving to next destination.
- Hermanus is a town on the southern coast of the Western Cape It is famous for southern right whale watching during the southern winter and spring. A beautiful seaside resort.
6. 6th stop Bettys Bay
- Arrive at 16h00
- Betty’s Bay is a small holiday town situated on the Overberg coast and is great tourist attraction.
7. 7th Rooi-Els Hottentots-Hollands
- Arrive at 16h30
- At leisure to watch the sunset before heading back to Cape Town.
- Spectacular drive alongside the coastline with towering mountains and vast expanse of the southern oceans. Sightings of dolphins and wales is common.
NOTE: Option exists to stay overnight in L’Agulhas and continue with the journey the next day. Highly recommended as there are lovely accommodations and great restaurants. The highlight being to spend more time in the southernmost tip of Africa.